Ya que me la estuvieron pidiendo, esta es la ultima versión oficial de Dota Allstar con inteligencia artificial para WarCraft, Dota Allstars v6.32b AI v1.90 por cloud_str, para jugar contra la pc…
DotA_Allstars v6.32b AI v1.90 By cloud_str
– DotA built-in “-csboardon/off” is now used (so now there is no bug). But the commands have been changed to “-cson” and “-csoff” to conform the v6.33+.
– Game-mode input has been conformed into v6.33+. Now you type all gamemodes in one line, although this is still v6.32b.
– “-sm” or “-shortmode” has been changed into “-easymode” or “-em”, again to comform the v6.33+.
– AI now chooses his hero on the 45th second (was 87th in previous version). This is to prevent the 87th-second-lag which I. personally, hate so much.
– AI now conforms LM.
– plein de truc pour les DM et DMID que jai pas envie de copier/coller
– AI lane-choosing is greatly improved. However, of course they are still far from matching humans’ lane-choosing ability.
– AI defensive system is greatly improved.
– Finishes all AI’s item set.
– Added more ultimating skills.
– AI combat skill is greatly improved.
1. Now AI will use most (if not all) single-target spell to hero only.
2. AI has smarter way to survive in the beginning of battle.
3. AI is smarter in assisting allied hero.
4. AI uses orb-based active-skills (e.g.: Searing Arrows, Poison Arrows) effectively.
5. AI can last-hit and deny creeps.
6. AI sometimes uses Scroll of Town Portal to return to battlefield (early-game only).
– SuperAI has been remade. Now instead of giving the AI bonus exp and gold, SuperAI gives all AI players additional combat skills (some are impossible for normal player). Again, humans are much smarter than AI.
1. AI may use SoTP to escape from battlefield and to defend base. The SoTP won’t appear in their inventory, but is carried in their respective CircleOfPower. Note that they cannot buy any SoTP outside the fountain zone.
2. AI has greater Ultimating probability and greater creeping skill.
– “-ms” and “-cs” has been modified. Now it can be used to see an AI hero’s movespeed and creepkills.
Operation: Select (left-click on) an AI hero and type -ms/-cs. If no AI hero is selected, -ms/-cs will be done as its original use.
1. It cannot be used against a player hero.
2. This “-ms” modification is my answer to those who said “AI gains bonus movespeed”. If you find this issue to be true, send me a replay.
– Fix “-pm” (the Sentinel upper-lv3. tower didn’t regenerate in 1.71)
– Fix Bristleback’s Viscous Nasal Goo (it’s effect cannot stack in 1.71)
– Fix Necrolic’s Grave Chill (the movespeed bonus was spreaded before)
– Fix some “killed himself” issue (for those who originally cannot self-kill).
– Add many ultimating skills.
– And much more small issues I forgot.